Huge New  Investment Opportunity!

I would like to share a tremendous new investment opportunity I have fortuitously come upon.

It may be the biggest thing of the decade, if not the century!

I am still doing research on how to best play this discovery, and am now performing 'due diligence' on that I see as the best ways to take advantage of this.

If any loyal STFU followers want to have access to my on-going my research, they can send $1000 to slowlorislarry@fastmail.com.au via PayPal  (no PayPal account needed, only a valid credit card).  Note:  I am not a registered Financial Advisor, so this is NOT investment advice!).

That disclaimer notwithstanding, I do think that there are huge opportunities to profit from investment in military medal manufacuters in Pyongyang, and that you owe it to yourself, and to your family (and heirs), to be early to invest in this already booming niche market.

SLL


7 comments:

Bron Suchecki said...

Are we sure this country isn't just some elaborate truman show satire?

GM Jenkins said...

Sign me up. But let's not forget to hedge by buying stock in companies specializing in potassium iodide and bone marrow transplants.

Anonymous said...

It always amazes me how people are taking in by the latest propaganda pumped-out by the controlled mainstream media. The latest Bond villains are the North Koreans.

It wouldn't surprise me if the whole of North Korea wasn't now controlled by the Disney Corporation and Time Warner.

Bullion Baron said...

Do you offer a monthly installment plan? Also will you take payment in Bitcoins??

Louis Cypher said...

Sweet. This could be huge.We will all be rich.Rich!
@duggo what always amazes me is everyone seems to forget NK has been playing this game of "we will build a bomb unless you give us money", for a long, long time. We give them money and they shut up for a year or two.

Slow Loris Larry said...

@ BB

Installments are not on, as I don't think my 'due diligence' will take all that long.

As far as BitCoins are concerned, they look bubblicious to me right now, but I will still accept them on par with US dollars.

SLL

S Roche said...

OT, but related (another way to get rich)...

If you look on the Netdania 1 minute spot gold chart you can still see the sell-off in gold started with the early release of the FOMC minutes yesterday at 2pm+n....but they must have released the early release earlier in Europe because XAU/EUR led the sell-off by 75 minutes or so...